Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Testing the Waters

I am almost at 100%. After the meet in November, I took a few days off to rest. Only to get sick the week after, which was Thanksgiving week. I was out all week, having no strength and could hardly eat a normal portion. I got over that only to be sidelined by this nagging pain in my right forearm. When it reared its ugly pain, I was unable to even grip a towel with that arm because the pain was too intense. I know I sound like a wussy, but I just couldn't do it. Well, I decided to "Test the Waters" tonight, and . . .

Box Squats
1 set of 5 @ 135 lbs.
2 sets of 5 @ 185 lbs.
2 sets of 5 @ 225 lbs.

Lunges
3 sets of 5 per @ 135 lbs.

. . . then the forearm started to act up a little. So instead of pushing it, I stopped. I can't afford to be out any longer.

No comments: