Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Road Ahead

Box Squat
1 set of 8 @ 135 lbs.
2 sets of 5 @ 225 lbs.
1 set of 5 @ 225 lbs. + Light Band

I know that doesn't look like a lot of work. Trust me, I know. Tonight was sort of a test to see how much I lost and how much work I had to do. I have a LOT of work to do! The top half of the squat feels real good, but the bottom is the complete opposite. I am looking at focusing on other areas in the hopes that the main lifts will go back on their own. Don't get me wrong, I will be doing the main lifts, but not all of the focus will be directed at them.

It is time to get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.